Saturday, May 18, 2013
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Monday, April 29, 2013
What I'm Wearing:
Dress | Marshalls
Necklace | Forever 21
Sunglasses | Charming Charlie
Sandals | Local Store
It is FINALLY warm in Michigan!! The weather feels so nice. It was only like 72 today but everyone was so excited! 50 degree weather was getting very old. I love this dress but it's given me some embarrassing moments. Today I was crossing the street and the wind blew my dress all the way up. I'm pretty sure someone saw a little peek of my butt lol.
Saturday, April 27, 2013
I had so much fun making these shoes! They were so easy to make and only took me about 15 minutes! I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty cool once I saw how good they turned out lol. Watch my tutorial and make yourself a pair! DIY Union Jack Shoes
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Most people wouldn't associate the word "stylish" with rappers. Lots of ignorant people believe that all rappers wear oversized clothing and millions of gold chains. However, there are so many rappers today with GREAT style. I love the fact that these men are so sophisticated. Not all rappers wear their jeans around their ankles with their underwear hanging out. So here are my top ten best dressed rappers in the game.
10. J Cole. I LOVE J Cole! He has nice style and his music is AMAZING! He is hands down one of my favorite rappers right now. I just love the way he carries himself. He doesn't degrade women in his songs and he raps about things people can relate to. You guys have to listen to his newest song Power Trip! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AjD7nKiUQ4
9. Drake. I don't really listen to Drake's music a lot. He does make great music though. His style is really nice.
8. Kid Cudi. Ahhh Kid Cudi! This man is so underrated in my opinion. His music is AMAZING! His songs can bring me out of any funk that i'm going through. He is so unique and his style definitely expresses that.
7. Nas. Of course Nas had to be on the list. He always looks so sophisticated. I just find him to be such a classy man.
6. Kendrick Lamar. K Dot! Kendrick Lamar is definitely another one of my favorite artists. He is so different from most other rappers. I searched sooo freaking hard trying to find pictures of his amazing style and these pictures definitely do not do justice. Watch this video! You'll see why he's on the list. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ejyHzz3XE
5. A$ap Rocky. Asap is awesome! Although, I was pretty upset with his recent comments saying that dark skin women shouldn't wear red lipstick. Nevertheless I can't deny his great style. These pictures don't do him justice though. Just watch this video! Haha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofoIMg76Sng
4. Pharrell Williams. I swear this man doesn't age! He has had the same baby face for about 10 years lol. But seriously Pharrell was probably one of the first rappers to step outside the box when it came to fashion. Everyone thought he was so weird and now people are wearing things he wore like 5 years ago!
3. Andre 3000. This beautiful man lol. He is so unique! He has never cared about what anyone had to say about his style and I love that. I admire him for that and he definitely inspires me to be confident in myself.
2. Theophilus London. This man is awesome!! So underrated!! I just love everything about him.
1. Kanye West. Duh!! Of course Kanye is number one! This man is a freaking genius. His style is AMAZING! He even has his own clothing line now, which I think is great.
Did I forget anyone? Let me know if you think someone with great style is missing on this list!